There are multiple parks and playgrounds available to our community.
Corner of Magnolia and Morgan Rd
This is the primary park and pool for Section IV. The playground is for the equal enjoyment of our residents. Please observe the rules for the safety and benefit of our community.
- No reservations for private parties.
- Parties are allowed as long as the park remains open for all all residents.
- Parties should take their own trash with them, do not overflow the trashcans at the park.
- No cooking facilities, so please don’t cook.
- No giant inflatables, they kill the grass and/or break the irrigation heads.
A little common sense and common courtesy can go a long way to maintaining the beauty and convenience of our community.
Little League Baseball Field on Sorenson
No parking allowed on Sorenson or Bodine!
The Baseball Field is located on Sorenson and Bodine Dr and is available on a first come, first serve basis for residents of Southwyck 4. To reserve the field for team practice or play, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan and Sunset Pocket Park
Enjoy a breezy sunset by the Southwyck Lake.
Southwyck Lake and Park at Shelby and Northfork
Nice open area to enjoy with the family.
2715 Southwyck Parkway
This is the Silverlake park and pool, available to Section IV residents via cross-usage agreement with the Silverlake HOA.
- Volleyball Court
- Splash Pad
- Park for 0-5 year olds
- Green Park on Southfork Drive
- Park in Stonefield Subdivison